Relationship Saga: "All I'm interested is my money then you go to hell," - Jilted A'Ibom lady fights back - Sirealsilver

728x90 AdSpace

Relationship Saga: "All I'm interested is my money then you go to hell," - Jilted A'Ibom lady fights back

 "Yes, I agree I got dumped. All I
She admitted that Mike dumped her for another woman but that is water under the bridge as all she wants is the money she allegedly spent on him or 'borrowed' him.
A screenshots of her posts below...




 "Yes, I agree I got dumped. All I


Read previous post from Pat Akpabio below, accusing Owoidoho of threat to her ex, Mike Francis who eventually will be getting married to Deborah Nkorok.

Relationship Saga: "All I'm interested is my money then you go to hell," - Jilted A'Ibom lady fights back Reviewed by sirealsilver on October 06, 2017 Rating: 5 She admitted that Mike dumped her for another woman but that is water under the bridge as all she wants is the money she allegedly spent ...

No comments: