#BBnaija# Apologize Publicly to Fans - An Angry Fan Berates Kemen on eviction - Sirealsilver

728x90 AdSpace

#BBnaija# Apologize Publicly to Fans - An Angry Fan Berates Kemen on eviction


Kemen's eviction from BBnaija has triggered reactions, opinions, criticism among fans. Vicky Bon, a staunched fan of BBnaija, was not left behind in expressing her displeasure. She took to her facebook page to share her opinion....Read more as shared after the cut.....


Everyone has flaws.
Don't judge because you sin differently.
If you are not a sinner throw the stone first.
See a pot, calling a kettle black.
Smh.

I hope you won't call police crew for arm robbers who come to steal from you, and then eventually raped your daughter?
I hope you won't struggle to save her from the devourer?
I hope that when your daughter comes home to tell you about one uncle that has been touching her breast in school, you will bathe her and pray to God that he blesses and changes the man who wants to mar your child?

I have witnessed in my neighborhood in Uyo, where a woman caught a man having sex with her 11year old daughter, she didn't tell even her husband, so that people won't laugh at her child, and because the devourer was her brother, she covered up. God forbid!

Some years ago, a friend of mine woke up and discovered that she was bleeding. Her hymen was broken! She woke up in pains!

Everyone accused her of knowing what she did the Previous night.
But I believed her, she didn't hear anything, she was deeply asleep.
There was only one person who molested her, and that was her aunty. She came in the night and fingered her badly.

According to her, she told me that her aunty had always touched her breast when bathing her as a child, she didn't know what it meant.
Her mom, arrested the sister who was my friend's aunty, she was in jail for two years!
That is exactly what I will do to anyone who crosses my path. Even if it's my own blood!
When something is wrong, stand against it firmly.

When my best friend or sister does sth stupid in public, I frown. I will try to stop people from saying bad things to her, but when I get back home, I give her my own hard words. I will scream and talk loud against what she did; Same with anyone I love.

A lot of people have grown up with the mentality of 'don't judge' in their head. Soteeeeeey, perdophiles, rapists, arm robbers, drug addicts are becoming large in numbers daily.
We keep on defending shits and storing them.

You say every sin is sin, don't judge. But you can't cope with a womanizer, or someone who steals. Or someone who smokes even. But you drink dry gin every single day. So you see? There are things that each person can tolerate. If I abuse someone for stealing, don't come and tell me that I am stingy which means I sin too. What kind of unintelligent talk is that?

I am a heartless person, very heartless. There are things I have determined not to do in life, because of God.
I am saying this because of the game big brother.
Yesterday, Kemen was disqualified.
Few weeks ago, he attempted doing what he just did with Uriel.
Uriel warned him.
Big brother called him to order.
That same day, he was caught masturbating.
Kemen was warned against doing a lot to stuffs.
I followed up this show very well.

Early hours of yesterday, big brother called Tboss and showed her a video in his laptop.
She was overwhelmed. The look was on her face. She didn't know of what happened to her.
There are times I wake up with sleepy eyes to the bathroom and after easing myself, I wake in the morning to ask myself if I peed the previous night. And my husband will tell me that I woke up twice to pee.
It happens.

Some people are deep sleepers. Why do you think people will sleep and wake up in a burnt house? There was fire outbreak and they were not aware.
Big brother is a game too civilize to disqualify someone just like that.

I have seen people saying that big brother games is already known for sexual activities. And that Tboss asked Kemen for a massage and blabla.
That means Kemen cannot be one of these guys who do spa and massage for beautiful skinned girls at their private room. Smh.
Leave that thing.

If you think what he did was right in the game, go to a brothel and molest a prostitute who has been friends with you for years. I mean just touch her breast at night without her consent, and see the wonders of Jezebel.
Call me a saint. Madam sinless, madam too sabi, madam perfect. I no go lie you, there are some bad habits and silly acts that disappears from my body when I am in public. Even something as easy as farting, I can't do it in public. But I can do it in my comfort zone.
Kemen will come back home.

He will apologize publicly to his fans, he will apologize to payporte, big brother and then Tboss, so that he can gain endorsements, he will certainly make a cute model for any brand.
From next week, we won't hear about Kemen anymore, his rise of greatness will begin soon, he has not fallen yet.

We should all be principled. Stand for what you believe in firmly, and let go sentiments.
Anything that has to do with sexual abuse I stand against firmly! Anything that has to do with molesting women I detest it. Whether it was aggressive or slow, I hate it!

Source...Vicky Bon
#BBnaija# Apologize Publicly to Fans - An Angry Fan Berates Kemen on eviction Reviewed by sirealsilver on March 06, 2017 Rating: 5 Kemen's eviction from BBnaija has triggered reactions, opinions, criticism among fans. Vicky Bon, a staunched fan of BBnaija, was n...

No comments: