"The sound of your voice is like the harmony of the angels" Young Nigerian man shows off love for girlfriend, shares epic birthday message on Facebook (Photos) - Sirealsilver

728x90 AdSpace

"The sound of your voice is like the harmony of the angels" Young Nigerian man shows off love for girlfriend, shares epic birthday message on Facebook (Photos)

Image may contain: 1 person

A young Nigerian man, Augustine Ntekim has taken romanticism to a whole different level in his public display of love to celebrate his girlfriend with epic birthday message on his Facebook page. This indeed, shows that True Love truly exist because this can only be LOVE.

Read post below as shared on his facebook page..


Dear Idaraesit Mmi
I’m writing you this letter for a couple of reasons; to let you know that I love you, but the main reason is to let you know how much my heart loves you and what you mean to me. Without going into great detail, my life has been a difficult one.
Its another year of blowing off the light on the candle on your cake, but it's so much more than that. It's another year of amazing memories, inside jokes, uncontrollable laughter, and another year getting to call you my love.
I spent days upon days thinking about what in the world I could possibly do for you that would make this birthday amazing. I spent hours upon hours trying to figure out what in the world to get a girl who stole my heart away. Nothing could compare. Nothing was as sincere as me wishing you a happy day, not just today, but every day. It's simple, your happiness is my happiness.
You've taught me a lot of things, not just about life and relationships- but about myself too. I've completely opened up to you, something I never imagined to be possible. Before you came around, I was independent. I told myself that I didn't really need anyone in my life, something that I've also told to you during our relationship. I never cared about what girls thought of me, chances are they weren't worth my time. I loved the idea of a relationship like in The Notebook but never really let it linger in my mind.
I ever know where this next year will take you, but why should that stop you. I hope this is a year where you smile a lot, learn a lot, and love a lot. I hope you discover something new and exciting, hold on to what you’ve always loved before, and find something unexpected that will amaze you like nothing else, because honestly those are the best surprises. Just remember to take me with you if you are jumping on that bus, train, or plane to explore, because you’re not getting away from me that easily.
You came around and changed everything. You forced me to grow up as an individual and learn to look at all the angles. I learned that I really did need someone around, not just anyone, I need you. You have taught me to open up more, me, a guy who never opened up to anyone. A boy who never cared to reveal his true feelings, ideas, and goals to anyone. You have changed me in such a deep emotional way that I cannot even put into words how grateful I am to you for that. But the funny thing is, you weren't trying to do it. We were both so afraid in the beginning, terrified that one was going to hurt the other that we tried not to take anything too seriously, but we were too attracted to each other, too interested, too drawn, to let it all go. Our relationship is far from perfect. We're still learning and growing as individuals while getting over past mistakes. We're learning to trust each other, while continuing to build our relationship.
Its a wonderful stroke of good fortune to know someone as amazing as you. I was at a place where the world had nothing special to offer, till you arrived.
Since we connected, I’ve been on a natural high. Your vivacious self has livened my spirit and revealed a side of me I never thought existed. The sound of your voice is like the harmony of the angels and I find myself caught in a trance when we talk. Your words create a world of light, hope and endless possibility.
Your foresight is a source of inspiration. The simplicity of your sophistication is worthy of emulation. Your immaculate candor fires up my heart. The connection we share tells me all is right with my world. My heart expands and contracts because you are God-sent to fill me up with the elixir of your essence and substance.
On this special day of yours, my heart is my gift to you. A heart that won’t lie. A heart that will always care, and a heart that will always be there.
You are a star; my star. Shine for the world, even as you’ve shone for me.
Happy Birthday Mhiz Victoria Akpan
Happy Birthday Idaraesit Mmi
Happy Birthday My love
Happy Birthday My Second Mum

See more pics bellow..

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing and outdoor
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing, shoes and outdoor
Image may contain: 1 person, sitting
"The sound of your voice is like the harmony of the angels" Young Nigerian man shows off love for girlfriend, shares epic birthday message on Facebook (Photos) Reviewed by sirealsilver on December 11, 2017 Rating: 5 A young Nigerian man, Augustine Ntekim has taken romanticism to a whole different level in his public display of love to celebrate his ...

No comments: