'Last night, I was Achilles from ‘Troy’ or Maximus from ‘The Gladiator’ - Floyd Mayweather (Photos) - Sirealsilver

728x90 AdSpace

'Last night, I was Achilles from ‘Troy’ or Maximus from ‘The Gladiator’ - Floyd Mayweather (Photos)


Floyd Mayweather dresses as an ancient warrior for Halloween (Photos)
The undisputed retired boxer showed his Halloween outfit on Instagram and captioned his post: 'Last night, I was Achilles from ‘Troy’ or Maximus from ‘The Gladiator’.
Did he nail it? See more photos below..

Floyd Mayweather dresses as an ancient warrior for Halloween (Photos)Floyd Mayweather dresses as an ancient warrior for Halloween (Photos)
'Last night, I was Achilles from ‘Troy’ or Maximus from ‘The Gladiator’ - Floyd Mayweather (Photos) Reviewed by sirealsilver on October 30, 2017 Rating: 5 The undisputed retired boxer showed his Halloween outfit on Instagram and captioned his post: 'Last night, I was Achilles from ‘Troy’...

No comments: