Daily Success! Pursue the Blessing - P. Ezekiel Atang - Sirealsilver

728x90 AdSpace

Daily Success! Pursue the Blessing - P. Ezekiel Atang


Hebrews‬ ‭7:7‬ ‭NKJV‬‬‬‬ 
“Now beyond all contradiction the lesser is blessed by the better.”


Today's message presents a very powerful lesson to us, and that is the fact as to how blessings come. Blessings come from God directly, blessings also come from doing right or righteously. However, blessings also come from blessed people; people who have higher spiritual status than us; people who have the command to bless like Melchizedek did. People in position to bless are biological parents as we saw with Isaac and Jacob, as well as Jacob and his twelve children. The next people under commandment to bless are spiritual parents or priests of God.

What do you ask for when you see someone with a capacity to bless? A person in pursuit of the blessing will ensure that such an entity drops a major life time blessing. A few days ago, I visited a supermarket to do some household purchases, and a young and handsome looking man greeted me so well upon my arrival. I felt he must have known me somewhere or had seen me on TV, posters or bill boards, so I left him, only to see him greet me again as I was about leaving the shop. Then he said it was his birthday, and I prayed and blessed him from my heart. Immediately after the prayer, he said he needed to eat and that his birthday was dry. Then I knew it was not his birthday but a begging skill. Then I said to him, "choose the prayer of blessing or the money for food".
 
It was obvious that the young man had settled down to perfect himself in begging, and had no value for the blessing. When Abraham met with Melchizedek in Genesis 14, he could have asked for money, food or fame for himself, but he rather received the blessing from him. When you are blessing conscious, you will begin to seek to know and do all that is necessary to get the blessing in your life. Jacob had to scheme for it, Esau cried bitterly for it. 

People serve for the blessing, others give to higher persons like the ones mentioned above for it. Whatever you do, be conscious of the blessing and how to get it, and then pursue it with all that is within you. The blessing will make you into anything you desire.

“The blessing of the LORD brings [true] riches, And He adds no sorrow to it [for it comes as a blessing from God].” ‭(PROVERBS‬ ‭10:22‬ ‭AMP‬‬)‬‬‬‬‬‬

Assignment
i. Thank God for today's lesson.
ii. Do an explorative study on other ways to get the blessing of God into your life.

Prayer
-Lord cause me to know more about the blessing in Jesus Name.
-Open my eyes to deeper revelations on the blessing in Jesus Name.
-I believe in the blessing, I go for the blessing and I press for the blessing in Jesus Name.

Nugget
Whatever you do, be conscious of the blessing and how to get it, and then pursue it with all that is within you, because it will make you into anything you desire.
Daily Success! Pursue the Blessing - P. Ezekiel Atang Reviewed by sirealsilver on October 25, 2017 Rating: 5 Hebrews‬ ‭7:7‬ ‭NKJV‬‬‬‬   “Now beyond all contradiction the lesser is blessed by the better.”

No comments: