Secrets (Episode 17) Thank you. Thank you.Thank you for staying with me" - Sirealsilver

728x90 AdSpace

Secrets (Episode 17) Thank you. Thank you.Thank you for staying with me"

natural hair is beautiful

The surgery was scheduled for a month after that day. It was successful, and the Doctors were hopeful.
"Man of the moment. The man that is ready to paint Lagos red. I will show you around. " Akeem said laughing, being his mischievous self.
 

He had come to pick Usman from the hospital as he was being discharged that day. Tonia didn't come and pick him because Fuhad had a fever and she's been taking care of him as well as Usman. 

Akeem visited them at home the previous night and noticed how exhausted she was, so he offered to help pick Usman up the next day.

"Do you think everyone is like you? Sleeping around despite being married. I intend to use my instrument for my wife only. She stayed with me when it wasn't working. It's only fair she enjoys it alone. Thank you. Can we go home now?"

Usman walked gingerly as he picked up his jalabia and changed into it from the hospital bib.

"Where's my little man? I've missed him so much." Usman asked as he entered the bedroom.

"Ouch. That hurt. I'm no longer relevant, it's all about your son these days." Tonia answered.

"You know you're my number one any day. Don't get jealous. How is he feeling now?"

"A bit better, the high temperature has reduced, but he's still cranky. I think he's teething."

"Wow. Do these things happen so fast? He's just seven months plus." Usman said, surprised.

"It's normal babe. I felt a little prick when he bit my nipple during his last feeding."

"Really? I need to see him, he is fast becoming a big man." He chuckled.

Usman loved Fuhad so much. If he felt like he wasn't the boys biological father, he never showed it. He bonded so well with him.

Usman stayed home the next couple of weeks to recuperate fully.

Tonia drove him to the hospital when necessary.

They were eventually given the green light to resume bedroom activities at about one month after the surgery.

Usman was so excited. He couldn't wait to make love to his wife. He couldn't believe his eyes when he began having erections in the mornings. It was a wonderful feeling.

The first time they made love, it was sweet, passionate, awesome.

Though his erection was not as strong as that of other men, it was far from what it was. He could actually make love to a woman. For the first time in his life.

"Usman, that was wonderful. You are now a Tiger in bed. Are you sleeping? Why are you so quiet? Tonia leaned over to check her husband after the second round of lovemaking for the very first time in their five years of marriage. He was quiet.

She heard him sniffing, she tried to turn him over.

"Are you crying? Awwww. Don't do that. You did great." She wiped his tears with her hands and kissed him all over his face. He looked like a young boy, vulnerable, overwhelmed with emotions.

"I did it Tonia, I did it, few weeks away from my forty fifth birthday.

Who would have thought? Even when I had lost hope, you never gave up. What did I do to deserve you?

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you for staying with me."

He cried and cried, laid his head on her breasts and he slept peacefully that night.

At a point, Usman thought sex was overrated, but experiencing it made him crave for more. He wanted to make love to Tonia every night.


All rights reserved

Written By Tolulope Fakayode-Faniran
2nd June, 2017
Secrets (Episode 17) Thank you. Thank you.Thank you for staying with me" Reviewed by sirealsilver on June 21, 2017 Rating: 5 The surgery was scheduled for a month after that day. It was successful, and the Doctors were hopeful. "Man of the moment. The...

No comments: