The Victims (Pt 7) You Should End This With Him, Any Man Who Beats Or Cheats On a Woman Is a Coward" - Sirealsilver

728x90 AdSpace

The Victims (Pt 7) You Should End This With Him, Any Man Who Beats Or Cheats On a Woman Is a Coward"


Wendy stepped into the house few hours after Andre left. She was looking so glamorous and all polished up with a sassy makeup look and a winter boot.
 

I was covered with a duvet, while Arusi laid a warm towel on my forehead.

"Oh my god! what happened to my best friend, what did Shan do to you?" Wendy asked shrilly, kneeling beside the bed and running her hands on my hair.

"Shan has been beating up Etiene. Almost every single day." Arusi said, and gave a low murmur.

"Oh no! that's not true! Not the almighty Shan!" Wendy scoffed, looking dramatically amazed.

"I don't get. I have tried to talk senses to her, but she wouldn't listen, maybe you too should try." Arusi said softly, and took the warm towel from my forehead.

"Etiene, Look at you! I mean Augustus has never talked to me badly, he has never dared, talk of attempting to lay his hands on me, I will break his head, is he mad? I be naija babe, guy no fit do that kind thing for where I dey." Wendy boasted.

"What happened to your face Wendy? there is a mark on it." Arusi asked.

" Oh dear, Augustus and I were having a romantic play at the shower, when I mistakenly hit it on the shower tap, you should have watched him cry all through the night like a baby. He watched me sleep and pampered me till the pains ceased."

Wendy reeled off these words in two seconds. She has always been boastful, proud and a talkative. Arusi and I were used to her dramatic lifestyle.

"How sweet of him. You are so lucky Wendy." Arusi sighed.

"Leave Shan alone my friend. Stay off his lane. He is not worth you." Wendy said calmly. "I don't want to know what you did to him, but he doesn't have any single reason to beat you up this way.

My Augustus has never done this." The smile varnished from my face as Wendy mentioned Augustus again.

"Why are you comparing Augustus to Shan? They are two different human beings " I said in a low tone.

"That's because my Augustus is the angel. I am trying to cite an example of a good, perfect man. compared to Your Shan who gives you pains and heartbreaks.

You should end this with him, any man who beats or cheats on a woman is a coward."

" He has never cheated on me."

"My Augustus neither. I am the only woman in his life, he gives me all I want, anytime I want it." Wendy said, looking at herself In a stylish manner.

"I am ending this."

"Ending?" Wendy and Arusi asked in Unison but scoffingly.

"I am finally ending with Shan!"

Arusi laughed out loud and clapped their hands in unison. Shaking my head, I wiped my mirth filled eyes after a long laugh too.

"let's wait and see. I hope that when he comes here with flowers and chocolates you won't go back into his arms?"

I nodded.

"Good! that's the way forward!" Wendy exclaimed excitedly, she quirked a brow as she brought her phone from her handbag.

Source...VickyBon
The Victims (Pt 7) You Should End This With Him, Any Man Who Beats Or Cheats On a Woman Is a Coward" Reviewed by sirealsilver on April 24, 2017 Rating: 5 Wendy stepped into the house few hours after Andre left. She was looking so glamorous and all polished up with a sassy makeup look...

No comments: