"I Don't Want You Anymore. If I Get a Chance, I Will Run Far Away From You!" The Victims (Pt 9) - Sirealsilver

728x90 AdSpace

"I Don't Want You Anymore. If I Get a Chance, I Will Run Far Away From You!" The Victims (Pt 9)

Image may contain: 2 people, closeup

Arusi and I woke up almost at the same time into the frozen winter weather. 
I rushed to the kitchen to make a coffee, while Arusi tried to exercise on the yoga mat.


The door bell rang, and Arusi walked slowly to the door.

"It's Shan!" she screamed. My heart skipped a bit.

"Don't open the door!" I yelled.

"Joking!" She giggled. "It's Wendy!"

I sighed.

Wendy walked in with drops of snow falling off her winter coat.

"I brought you breakfast best friend." She said girlishly, pulling out a food warmer from a fancy bag.
"Oh dear, thank you." I said and hurriedly opened the food warmer.

"It's rice and chicken in curry sauce, your fave. I wanna treat you the way my husband treats me." Wendy Said, rolling her eyes.

The aroma of the well garnished sauce went around the whole sitting room, Arusi ran to the kitchen and got some cutleries and plates.

"I saw a rose bouquet and some gifts on your verandah when I came In, with a note alongside." Wendy said.
"From who?"

"obviously from Shan." Arusi said. She walked out to the verandah and came back with packs of gifts. "There is a note attached to it."

"Open it let's read please." Wendy said shrilly.

"And it reads, My love, my life is meaningless without you, come back to me, let's perfect our love. I am so sorry for breaking your heart. Shan."

"Hmmm....nawaaaoooo, oyigbo man sabi love." Wendy exclaimed.

"I knew he was going to come back as Usual, Raven Loony." Arusi tore the note into smaller pieces and threw them into the bin bag.

"We should drop this outside, so that he can come back and see his shits."

"I am so surprise that an American will act this way. Beating up a woman! I am so happy that I married a black man though. My Augustus knows the worth of a woman."

A frown creased my brow.
***************

Wendy had gone, Arusi and I had a lecture to catch up in school. We hurriedly wore our sweaters and stepped out. The cold weather made us shiver.

Then we heard foot sound walking behind us. Arusi turned and whispered "Shan is right behind us."

"Liar! you can't fool me again." I said, raising my voice.

"Etiene!" Shan screamed my name, but I didn't turn, I didn't utter a word, I kept walking, then Arusi stopped walking and then turned to him.

"Leave her alone Shan! She doesn't want you." Arusi said, using her hands to block Shan from reaching to me, while I kept walking.

"Let her say it by herself that she doesn't want me." Shan said, his voice shaking like he was under pressure.

"I don't want you anymore. if I get a chance, I will run far away from you!" I screamed from afar, my face became stern. Shan became grief stricken, a line of tear rushed out of his eyes.

He tried to push Arusi off the path, Arusi pushed him to the frozen floor.

"You think that I Am Etiene? I am not her, if you dare lay those hands on me, I will call the police and charge you for violence against a woman.

leave my friend alone!" She said with a serious face that I had never seen before. She ran towards me, while Shan watched us trek to the school bus station.

There was deep sadness written on his face, but he didn't give up, he still stalked me at the library on that same day.

Story Written By VickyBon.
"I Don't Want You Anymore. If I Get a Chance, I Will Run Far Away From You!" The Victims (Pt 9) Reviewed by sirealsilver on April 25, 2017 Rating: 5 Arusi and I woke up almost at the same time into the frozen winter weather.  I rushed to the kitchen to make a coffee, while Arusi tri...

No comments: