Woman Survives Fatal Accident "I Used My Hands To Pack My Broken Bones" - Bishop Emilia - Sirealsilver

728x90 AdSpace

Woman Survives Fatal Accident "I Used My Hands To Pack My Broken Bones" - Bishop Emilia

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing and childImage may contain: 1 person, closeup

By Joseph Atainyang

A woman has survived a fatal accident which happened on her way to morning prayers, damaging her legs in the process, deserving amputation.


Archbishop Emilia Samuel is of the God'swill Evangelical Mission Int'l Inc., 1 God'swill Mission Road, Obot Idim, Ibesikpo Asutan Local Government Area, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria.

Emilia Samuel was on her way to church for morning prayers on a rainy day when a careless tri-cyclist took her off the line, hitting her on pavement along the major road and thus getting her badly twisted and her leg severely damaged as pieces of her bones were seen scattered on the road.

The drastic accident which occurred June 13 last year left everyone in shock as all indications showed that her swinging right leg was to be cut off.

But testimonies rendered to God last Sunday showed Archbishop Emilia Samuel standing, walking and dancing with her two legs, having been soaked in tears of joy.

Speaking during the thanksgiving service last Sunday at the Civil Service Auditorium, Idongesit Nkanga Secretariat, Uyo, the wife of the state Governor, Deaconess Martha Udom Emmanuel thanked God because He did not put her to shame by sustaining the life of Bishop Emilia Samuel saying as God was able to rescue His servant from that situation, He was going to protect all His children as affliction shall not rise again the second time.

She charged Christian faithful to live the life of holiness and emulate the life of Christ so that His precious blood may continually be their coverage.

In her song filled thanksgiving with the theme: "All About Jesus", the survivor who narrated her story said it was only God who delivered and sustained her from the deadly experience.

Emilia Samuel told the gathering that the horrible anguish was first taken care of by God and then fully serviced by the office of Her Excellency the wife of the Governor, Mrs Martha Udom Emmanuel.

Hear her, "I am not in a hurry to die or grow old. I was 100 per cent conscious when it happened. I turned to the right and to the left but saw nobody who could help me.

I saw pieces of my bones scattered on the road; I used my hands to pack my broken bones. I was the first doctor to myself. I thank God for helping me out.

The doctors said I'll start using crouches by August this year, but here I am walking on my two legs. I give him all the glory for keeping me alive to see my 55th birthday. To him be all the glory."

She thanked the wife of the Governor for her kindness, the officiating ministers, especially Archbishop Effing Ekoi and Bishop Anthony Timothy, her husband, Rev. Samuel Samuel and all those who rendered help unto her when the disaster set in.

Also speaking, the member, Ibesikpo Asutan Constituency in the Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly, Rt. Hon. Aniekan Ukoh brought to light that Emilia Samuel was a God-fearing priest who always gathered the women of the area to pray on monthly basis for the success of the Udom Emmanuel led administration, adding that her miraculous deliverance from the disastrous accident deserved the thanksgiving service.

"We are here to thank God for you. You have a responsibility in Ibesikpo Asutan Constituency and Akwa Ibom State in general. You cannot stop half way", he added.

The event which featured the cutting of birthday cake and toast proposal by Her Excellency, Martha Udom Emmanuel, presentation of goodwill messages by Shepriesthood International Ministries, Mme Okuabasi Multipurpose Cooperative Society, Christian Association of Nigeria, Ibesikpo Asutan Chapter, the Riches of Glory Ministries International, and among many others, was heavily attended by dignitaries including the Head of Civil Service, Akwa Ibom State, Mrs Ekerebong Akpan; the Women Affairs Commissioner, Dr Glory Edet, and many others.
Woman Survives Fatal Accident "I Used My Hands To Pack My Broken Bones" - Bishop Emilia Reviewed by sirealsilver on May 25, 2017 Rating: 5 By Joseph Atainyang A woman has survived a fatal accident which happened on her way to morning prayers, damaging her legs in the pro...

No comments: