Daily Success! Incubating Your Vision - Ezekiel Atang - Sirealsilver

728x90 AdSpace

Daily Success! Incubating Your Vision - Ezekiel Atang


Habakkuk 2:1-3 KJV

“I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved. And the Lord answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it. For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry”.



Yesterday we talked about vision conception and what it takes to conceive a vision. But today we will be talking about the incubation process, and how it works for vision. The day of conception is not usually the day of delivery of the baby. For human beings, a total of 39 to 40 weeks (9 months) is needed for incubation, so that the baby can be fully developed enough to withstand the atmospheric conditions outside the womb. Anything earlier than that in most cases could lead to the death of the babies.

A pregnant woman will need to eat well and right, she will also need the right amount of rest with less strenuous work for the preservation of the baby in her womb. All the while the baby is in her, it uses up her food, nutrients, emotions, etc. for its development. The baby draws life from the life of its mother, such that the death of the mother means the death of the baby. The Health of the mother, spells the health of the child as well.

When it comes to vision:
-You will have to Pray around your vision; keep it in mind as you fellowship with God in the spirit.

-Take up a fast about it on a regular basis if possible.

-Study about and around your vision. Acquire all the information you can get about it. Become very knowledgeable about it.

-Look out for mentors who have similar vision and are successful at it, and follow them from far or near.

-Seriously and strictly avoid nay sayers or people who have skeptical spirits and much more.
These are the ways to successfully incubate your vision into fruition.
Grace for visionary living this year in Jesus Name.


Action Point/Prayer
- Lord give me the strength to carry my vision through its gestation period
- Father, help me to be sensitive to avoid anything that could abort my vision.
- I receive the grace to birth my vision at the fullness of time in Jesus Name.


Nugget
Always pray around your vision; keep it in mind as you fellowship with God in the spirit and it will come to manifestation.
Daily Success! Incubating Your Vision - Ezekiel Atang Reviewed by sirealsilver on February 04, 2018 Rating: 5 Habakkuk 2:1-3 KJV “I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and wh...

No comments: