"We met at the ATM" Pretty Nigerian lady shares hook up story as she walks down the aisle (Photos) - Sirealsilver

728x90 AdSpace

"We met at the ATM" Pretty Nigerian lady shares hook up story as she walks down the aisle (Photos)


Sometimes love could be found anywhere don't underestimate its power!

Eddie was behind Tessy at the ATM que little did she ( Tessy) know that 216 days later they would be husband and wife.

Read her story..

"We met at the ATM. To ATM that day was; "Should I, Should I not'? But something inside me said goooo! For today you'll meet with your Missing Rib. On arrival and being the last on the queue, the next arrival was my HERO. (When you meet your own, you will know).

Anchor

OUR LOVE AND FOREVER JOURNEY
---We met on the 18th of May 2017
---Initially it was Hi/Hello, he calls me " My sister, I call him "My brother.
----A week later he called me for a meeting ----(in his Voice) " My sister can we be closer than this? and let's see how it goes?
----On the 17th of June 2017, he introduced me to his older siblings,, hmmmmm! I questioned him oooo that I don't keep relationship too close to family members in case its not a serious relationship, he answered me, "Babe, I told you we should see how far we can go...
---Surprisingly this Dude on the 21st July 2017 being my Birthday he openly proposed.
---On the 9th of September 2017, he took his family to meet with my family for an Official Introduction and Way Forward. Agreed and about to be Sealed......
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo under (216 days of meeting and courting all in year2017) EDDIE is ready to take TESSY A.K.A TERRYBLACK down the Aisle."



And she has a word of Advice to fellow single ladies..
"First of all, My advice to all the Singles out there: Our attitude can make us Or destroy us. Our first impression can hugely contribute.
Lastly: Treat people nice no matter where you meet them or the pressure."



so if you are not far from Akwa Ibom, Uyo to be precise join them as they celebrate their love..

WEDDING DATE & VENUE: 23RD DECEMBER @ INSIGHT BIBLE CHURCH, NSIKAK EDOUK, Uyo.. 10am prompt.
TM DATE & VENUE: 21ST DECEMBER @ GOVERNMENT PRIMARY SCHOOL(YOUNGBRAINS)OKOPEDI OKOBO, just by the junction.

More Photos




"We met at the ATM" Pretty Nigerian lady shares hook up story as she walks down the aisle (Photos) Reviewed by sirealsilver on December 01, 2017 Rating: 5 Sometimes love could be found anywhere don't underestimate its power! Eddie was behind Tessy at the ATM que little did she ( T...

No comments: