Daily Success! Is God at work in you? - P. Ezekiel Atang - Sirealsilver

728x90 AdSpace

Daily Success! Is God at work in you? - P. Ezekiel Atang


Philippians 2:12-13 KJV

“Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure”.


Working out your salvation is not just in doing right things and living holy. It has a lot to do with the work of Evangelism as well. Working out your salvation also means working out the reason why you were saved, and you were saved so you can become a channel for the salvation of others. You were saved to save others, you were saved to be a blessing, and if that does not happen then you would have failed to work out your salvation.

You are not to do this by your power and might at all, but God is at work in you all the time making you do His own good pleasure, which is souls amongst others. If you are sincere with yourself, you will agree with me that the Holy Spirit does minister to you every now and then to share the gospel with friends and loved ones. But we often ignore those promptings to the detriment of that life in question. Only God knows the number of souls that have landed in hell due to our negligence and disobedience to the Holy Spirit.


God is at work in you to do His own good pleasure, and nothing brings pleasure to God like a soul saved. So, do you exist to bring pleasure to God or to do your own thing? Regardless of your work, discipline, profession, or status in life, God wants your life to bring Him pleasure today. That is why He is working in you. His work in you will benefit you much more if you let it benefit Him first of 
all.

Grace to bring God pleasure in Jesus Name.


Assignment/Prayer
-Lord I yield completely to your work in me in Jesus Name.
-I hereby submit my life to you, and I agree to bring you pleasure as I reach out to the lost in Jesus Name.
-Please Lord, do not let me miss a chance to bring your good news to as many as need it each day in Jesus Name.


Nugget
You were saved to save others, you were saved to be a blessing, and if that does not happen then you would have failed to work out your salvation.
Daily Success! Is God at work in you? - P. Ezekiel Atang Reviewed by sirealsilver on December 01, 2017 Rating: 5 Philippians 2:12-13 KJV “Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my abs...

No comments: