Udung Uko APC chieftain reacts to irregular nomination of chairmanship candidate for his local government area by his party. - Sirealsilver

728x90 AdSpace

Udung Uko APC chieftain reacts to irregular nomination of chairmanship candidate for his local government area by his party.

post image
"...I'm a core APC member. In as much as I have respect for my party, I don't support wrong political calculations.


As far as I'm concerned, we have failed in our choice of Chairmanship Candidate, not by quality of the person chosen but by simple reason which is conscious denial of obvious fact known as ZONING ARRANGEMENT IN UDUNG UKO LGA.
Today, my names are being mentioned as fighting Edikor or ZONE B. Well, I don't blame them because they are not exposed to the hidden truth about OTU.
Frankly speaking, I had wanted Edikor man to pick APC Chairmanship ticket in Udung Uko. I did everything possible to ensure my decision stands but my brothers and Colleagues in the business soiled all my efforts.
My fellow Leaders of the Party insisted that no zoning be observed in APC. As one person in the midst of many, was I expected to fight? No!
In order to maintain my stance, I threw my weight on Hon Victor Anwanakak who happen to be Edikor man although he lost out in the contest.
The truth is, we have made very serious mistake on this issue and we can't reverse it. I know the side effects of our decision. Ofcourse it's obvious by mere observing the ongoing political campaign by the PDP in Udung Uko LGA. Everything being equal, winning PDP in Udung Uko come 2nd December 2017 will be a miracle.
Pls, I am not in support of what is going on in Udung Uko APC but as a loyal APC member, I have no option than to swallow my pride although with stiff opposition to the future occurrence of this similar practice..."
- Arc. Otu Ita Toyo.
Udung Uko APC chieftain reacts to irregular nomination of chairmanship candidate for his local government area by his party. Reviewed by sirealsilver on November 27, 2017 Rating: 5 "...I'm a core APC member. In as much as I have respect for my party, I don't support wrong political calculations.

No comments: