"My treasure, your heart is my home" VP Yemi Osinbajo tells his wife, Dolapo, as they celebrate their 28th wedding anniversary - Sirealsilver

728x90 AdSpace

"My treasure, your heart is my home" VP Yemi Osinbajo tells his wife, Dolapo, as they celebrate their 28th wedding anniversary

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and his wife, Dolapo, are celebrating their 28th wedding anniversary today November 25th. In his post shared on his Facebook page, Osinbajo describe his wife's heart is his home. He wrote


"When our worlds collided, it was just a matter of time.
Our story began today, many years ago
The harmony in the symphony,
My treasure!
Happy Anniversary Oludolapo
Your heart is my home".
"My treasure, your heart is my home" VP Yemi Osinbajo tells his wife, Dolapo, as they celebrate their 28th wedding anniversary Reviewed by sirealsilver on November 25, 2017 Rating: 5 Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and his wife, Dolapo, are celebrating their 28th wedding anniversary today November 25th. In his post shared...

No comments: