Daily Success! Supernatural Fruitfulness - Ezekiel Atang - Sirealsilver

728x90 AdSpace

Daily Success! Supernatural Fruitfulness - Ezekiel Atang


“Until the Spirit is poured upon us from on high, And the wilderness becomes a fruitful field, And the fruitful field is counted as a forest.” (Isaiah‬ ‭32:15‬ ‭NKJV‬‬)‬‬‬‬


Sunday, 1st October
FRUITFUL SEASONS
‭‭Acts‬ ‭14:17‬ ‭KJV‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬
“Nevertheless he left not himself without witness, in that he did good, and gave us rain from heaven, and fruitful seasons, filling our hearts with food and gladness.”

Life is in seasons, and in seasons, things are easy and very accessible. It may be hard to get corn in any other season, however, in the season of corn, you will almost find it everywhere, including places where it was not previously planted.

One of the major determinants of seasons and change of seasons is the weather. The nature of the weather tells of what can grow and what cannot grow. It determines what is possible and what is not possible. Our text reveals that God sends the rain as a witness for Himself and of Himself. Any time you see the rain, it is God declaring a change of season in your life. Because the rain is God's witness and willingness to bless you.

If what we have said so far is true, and I know it is, then it is also true that your fruitfulness season is here in Jesus Name. The reason is that the rain of the word will start to fall beginning today as regards fruitfulness in Jesus Name. Take a look at what God had to say in Deuteronomy 32:1-2; “Earth and sky, hear my words, listen closely to what I say. My teaching will fall like drops of rain and form on the earth like dew. My words will fall like showers on young plants, like gentle rain on tender grass.” (GNB).

God's teaching on fruitfulness will drop like rain this month and you will become fruitful in a supernatural fashion in Jesus Name. I celebrate your fruitfulness in advance in Jesus Name.

Assignment
i. Determine to be present in all the services at God's House of Refuge, if you live in Uyo.
ii. Locate all the scriptures you can find on all kinds of fruitfulness, study them and pray them into your life.
iii. Declare your fruitfulness every single day of October in Jesus Name.

Prayer
-Lord I thank you for my change of season in Jesus Name.
-I walk in fruitfulness, I live in fruitfulness, I operate in fruitfulness in Jesus Name.
-I position myself for the rain, I soak myself in the teaching on fruitfulness in Jesus Name. I call it done in Jesus Name.

Nugget
Any time you see the rain, it is God declaring a change of season in your life.
Daily Success! Supernatural Fruitfulness - Ezekiel Atang Reviewed by sirealsilver on November 03, 2017 Rating: 5 “Until the Spirit is poured upon us from on high, And the wilderness becomes a fruitful field, And the fruitful field is counted as a f...

No comments: