Daily Success! Joy in Heaven - P. Ezekiel Atang - Sirealsilver

728x90 AdSpace

Daily Success! Joy in Heaven - P. Ezekiel Atang

Related image

Luke‬ ‭15:7‬ ‭KJV‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬

“I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance.”



Joy is a cheerful delight that bursts out from within you, and it comes with a deep sense of fulfillment. But happiness is a product of happenstance; it comes only when something good happens, but joy happens when there is fulfillment. The best way to describe it is the feeling you get from hearing that your son is one of the best in his class. There is happiness, but there is also joy that is far deeper than that. It is a feeling of fulfillment, knowing your child is not wasting your money, and that there is a bright future for him.

In the same way, each time a sinner repents, God is joyed to see that the sacrifice of Jesus; His only begotten son on the cross was not in vain. He gets that deep sense of fulfillment over the repented person and over the vessel that made it a reality. I can imagine the atmosphere in heaven when the Holy Spirit instructs a believer to minister to a lost soul. 

All the angels keep their fingers crossed to see if he or she would obey - There is literally tension and very high expectations. And then, the believer obeys, the sinner is led to Christ and gets born again; then a deep sigh of relief and joy is experienced in heaven. I don’t think such a believer would go unrewarded.


I was recently in our New York church for a few days ministering, and there was this guy whom I felt was not saved, and he never missed a day. He attended all the days of the meeting with his wife faithfully, but he was not saved. My spirit got so burdened, as well as that of the resident Pastor. 

Then I had to ask him on the last day of the conference, if he was saved, and he said he had backslid for over thirty years (he was 45 years old). I led him to the Lord and he gave me a big hug. I was so filled with joy and I know that heaven was too. So, he was filled with joy, God and the rest of heaven were filled with joy, and I was killed with joy too.

I don’t Know about you, but I want to be that person that is responsible for constant joy in heaven.
Receive grace to do so in Jesus Name.



Assignment
i. Ask God for the spirit of compassion for the lost.
ii. Ask the Lord to put His burden in your heart for the lost in Jesus Name.



Prayer
-Lord fill my heart with burden for the lost in Jesus Name.
-Fire me up Lord to spare no sinner around me in Jesus Name.



Nugget
Each time a sinner repents, God is joyed to see that sacrifice of Jesus on the cross was not in vain – Continually be the vessel that makes this a reality.
Daily Success! Joy in Heaven - P. Ezekiel Atang Reviewed by sirealsilver on November 23, 2017 Rating: 5 Luke‬ ‭15:7‬ ‭KJV‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬ “I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over...

No comments: