Daily Success! Don't go to heaven alone - Ezekiel Atang - Sirealsilver

728x90 AdSpace

Daily Success! Don't go to heaven alone - Ezekiel Atang

Sunday Morning by Art Dillard
Luke‬ ‭23:43‬ ‭KJV‬‬‬‬‬‬
“And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise.”


There is a mentality that we, the today's believers must eliminate from our lives, and that is the mentality of just wanting to go to heaven. If there is anything like lonely heaven, it seems many Christians will be so lonely in heaven, due to their selfishness while here on earth. Someone said that there was something better than just going to heaven and I agreed; and it is not going to heaven alone.

Heaven is not just a place of final abode and rest, no. Heaven is a place of reward as well, it is place where we will receive our final and ultimate harvest from our Father Himself. That is where we will meet people we helped to join the faith that we never knew of. Heaven will be the place of final ‘thank-yous'; both from God and people whose lives you touched, especially without knowing. Insist on touching lives, insist on harvesting sinners to the Lord. Don't watch your colleague at work go to hell, don't stand by and see your family members choose the path of eternal destruction and do nothing about it.

I have decided that I will not appear before God empty handed. I can't take money to Him, He won't need it there. I will not be able to show Him my certificates and academic achievements. He will not need or know how many places I traveled to when I get there. He doesn't want to know how beautiful my wife and children were. 

There is only one thing He would seek from me, and that is, how many souls I came with? Even Jesus who paid the price for all humanity, He died so we might all make it to heaven. Yet, He decided not to appear alone, He went with one trophy for the Father. A soul that was narrowly snatched from hell, just to let the Father know that the job was done successfully - signed, sealed and delivered; and the thief on His side was the evidence.
Don't let anyone around you go to hell fire with the devil in Jesus Name.

Assignment
i. Ask the Lord to put compassion in your heart for hell bound people.
ii. Ask the Lord to cause you to feel the way He feels about their eternity.
iii. Ask the Holy Spirit to put His words in your mouth for these people.

Prayer
-Lord please position me at the right place at the right time, with the right words for this dying world in Jesus Name.
-Lord I vow not to deliberately watch anyone around me end up in hell fire in Jesus Name.

Nugget
Don't watch your colleague at work go to hell, don't stand by and see your family members choose the path of eternal destruction; preach to them.
Daily Success! Don't go to heaven alone - Ezekiel Atang Reviewed by sirealsilver on November 01, 2017 Rating: 5 Luke‬ ‭23:43‬ ‭KJV‬‬‬‬‬‬ “And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise.”

No comments: