AJ vs Takam: 'I don't make the decisions' - Anthony Joshua speaks - Sirealsilver

728x90 AdSpace

AJ vs Takam: 'I don't make the decisions' - Anthony Joshua speaks

Joshua winsJoshua winsAnthony JoshuaAnthony JoshuaImage may contain: 1 person, smiling, text

Here's Anthony Joshua talking in the ring: "First and foremost, Cardiff thank you for coming out this evening.

 
"Takam, it was a pleasure. I come to fight, I don't sit on the edge and make decisions. it was a good fight until the ref stopped it, so I have the utmost respect for Takam.

"I have no interest in what is going on with the officials, that's not my job. I think people want to see Takam unconscious on the floor, and that's what I was trying to get to."

On breaking his nose in the second round: "I had to keep my cool. I've got a few months to heal it up. I'll go and see some good doctors to crack it back in place.

"If I showed any signs of weakness, the ref could have jumped in. That's what he (Takam) tried to do, but the ref stopped it.

"I want to continue to grow the sport of boxing and everyone knows where we're heading."

See more pictures below..

Image may contain: 3 people 
Image may contain: 4 people 
Image may contain: 1 person 
Image may contain: 1 person, text
AJ vs Takam: 'I don't make the decisions' - Anthony Joshua speaks Reviewed by sirealsilver on October 28, 2017 Rating: 5 Here's Anthony Joshua talking in the ring: "First and foremost, Cardiff thank you for coming out this evening.

No comments: