"I cannot patronize my enenmies with hatred" - Sen John Akpanudoedehe - Sirealsilver

728x90 AdSpace

"I cannot patronize my enenmies with hatred" - Sen John Akpanudoedehe

Related image

The Globalnewsreel, Uyo confronted Sen. John J. Akpanudoedehe with the question below. His response was instructive as well as sobering.


Sen. John Udoedehe, you were a minister for less than 2years, elected senator twice and served for 4years. You have never been a commissioner or held any political appointment in AKS, have not stollen Government (the people's) money, yet you have been at the receiving end of a lot of insult, abuses and name calling.

Surprisingly while APC AKS is embroiled in allegations of miss appropriation of millions of Naira released by your party(national) for Umana's 2015 governorship campaigns, nobody insists Umana account for it. Again there was a failed attempt to expelled you from the party.

Despite these, you have consistently affirmed your passion and love for AKS and the people, why so?

"In life, some people in your past will disagree with what you do and your growth, keep doing what you do if you know what you are doing is right. Some of these people include those who hate you and those who thought they are better than you.

The greatest motivation of my life is adversity. It makes me stronger. Adversity motivates me, I don't give up when there is adversity. When there are enemies, that's the time I work harder!
BACKGROUND

"You know, when you have peer group they compete with you. Your success is like a yardstick for them to measure themselves.

It takes a great mind to celebrate your success, it takes a destructive mind to attempt to bring you down by lying and saying all negative things. People feel defeated especially those who had privileges.

"When you grow up in the midst of people, you exhibited your youthful exuberance, they see you grow, sometimes people can't come to terms with the fact that you have moved on, changed.

It has never been my problem, it is something I consider to be a motivating factor. Sometimes you can hear people ask, 'is he not the person we used to play football together at Enwe street?

"People come from Lagos, they respect them. I am locally bred. It is not peculiar to our people alone because even Jesus could not do any miracle where he came from.

 I CANNOT PATRONIZE MY ENEMIES WITH HATRED. SO I DON'T HATE THEM BACK. GOD HAS GIVEN ME THE GRACE.

"The most important thing Akwa Ibom people need is LOVE. No matter what some people say or do, you have to forgive and love them."
"I cannot patronize my enenmies with hatred" - Sen John Akpanudoedehe Reviewed by sirealsilver on June 21, 2017 Rating: 5 The Globalnewsreel, Uyo confronted Sen. John J. Akpanudoedehe with the question below. His response was instructive as well as soberin...

No comments: