Domestic Violence: I Don't Want The Union Again, I'm Tired Of Physical & Mental Abuse From Him - Wife Cries Out - Sirealsilver

728x90 AdSpace

Domestic Violence: I Don't Want The Union Again, I'm Tired Of Physical & Mental Abuse From Him - Wife Cries Out


In another case of domestic violence shared by lawyer, Emeka Ugwuonye, a Port Harcourt woman is nursing wounds sustained from the brutal beating she got from her husband. According to him, after beating his wife, the man feigned suicide...




Domestic Violence: I Don't Want The Union Again, I'm Tired Of Physical & Mental Abuse From Him - Wife Cries Out Reviewed by sirealsilver on June 16, 2017 Rating: 5 In another case of domestic violence shared by lawyer, Emeka Ugwuonye, a Port Harcourt woman is nursing wounds sustained from the bruta...

No comments: