The Victims(Pt. 15) "You Are So Beautiful Best Friend!" She Exclaimed Excitedly - Sirealsilver

728x90 AdSpace

The Victims(Pt. 15) "You Are So Beautiful Best Friend!" She Exclaimed Excitedly

Image may contain: 2 people, wedding, flower and outdoor

Ours was a dream wedding of everyone.
Shan's family spent so much money to make our wedding an exclusive one, it was strictly by invitation. The invitation list was made for just 100 people.


My dress was a Sarah Burton, a designer for Alexander McQueen. The wedding dress cost over $388,000.

Our 10-tier Vanilla and buttercream cake was made by Sylvia Weinstock. A family friend to the Elliots.

It was going to be the most memorable day of my life, and Shan made it special.

We got married on the island of Bora Bora, French Polynesia. The beautiful island had a shape of a giant Sombrero, it was a lush volcanic Island.

All our invitees, including my friends, Shan's friends and family lodged at Blue heaven Island lodge.

Wendy couldn't be my maid of honour because she had fresh injuries on her forehead and her mouth.

She came for the wedding reluctantly, according to her, she fell from a jacuzzi bathtub.

She covered her face with a black sun glasses and a pink yashmak. Arusi had to be my maid of honor and the friend who made a toast.

"Oh no, you are the most beautiful bride I have ever seen Etiene!" Arusi exclaimed.

Wendy walked in with bunch of pink roses.

"You are so beautiful Best Friend!" She exclaimed excitedly.

"Thank you." I whispered.

Arusi and Wendy joined in dressing me, while the make up artiste applied a small quantity of Mac powder on my face.

The filmy white gown came floating down as I stood to face the mirror. Wendy slit in my feet into the white, pearl coated, satin shoes and glanced into the mirror.

"Perfect!" she said shrilly.

Shan's father walked into the room and gave a long stare at my dress.

"my daughter inlaw is a beautiful damsel!" He admitted softly. Everyone in the room laughed in unison.

For a long unsettling moment, lots of camera men walked in and took pictures of me in different positions.
***********

I was almost at the verge of tears when I saw the beautiful decors and the crowd of people who stood still as I walked on the flowered filled aisle.

Shan turned to study me, a deep furrow creased his handsome brow.

"You both look incredible." A woman by my side whispered.

Emotions struck me as I drew even with him, he took my hands and felt it tremble.

"my beautiful bride." he whispered to my ears, a distinctly husky catch in his mesmerizing voice.

Everything was done briefly; We knelt before the priest as he blessed us, we made matrimonial vows and exchange of rings. Everything became emotional when Shan shared his vows.

I felt his eyes on me the whole time, but I could stare back. His words made sense. He didn't rush over them.

The priest pronounced us man and wife, there was loud applause from the crowd. He swept me into his arms for a slow, lingering kiss.

While we danced out, my eyes caught with Andre, admiring Arusi like he had never seen her before. My heart told me that there was something going on between them. He had feelings for Arusi, it was a relief for me too.

Story written by VickyBon
The Victims(Pt. 15) "You Are So Beautiful Best Friend!" She Exclaimed Excitedly Reviewed by sirealsilver on April 29, 2017 Rating: 5 Ours was a dream wedding of everyone. Shan's family spent so much money to make our wedding an exclusive one, it was strictly by...

No comments: