The Victims(Pt 11) "Marry Me Please My Love" He Said In a Baritone Voice" - Sirealsilver

728x90 AdSpace

The Victims(Pt 11) "Marry Me Please My Love" He Said In a Baritone Voice"

Image may contain: 1 person, sitting

I woke up to the sweet aroma of a fresh baked cake from the oven. Arusi had woken up early to bake a cake for my birthday.


She spent the morning making a chocolate cake. She made fried spicy chicken with onion sauce, Arusi was a perfect cook.

It was 9a:m in the Morning. The room was decked with pink decorations. It was my birthday, and Arusi was planning to surprise me again with her amazing games.

"Happy birthday Best friend!" Wendy screamed as she walked into my room.

She was dressed in a short black dress, she walked seductively towards me and handed me a gift bag.

"That's for you, from me and my Augustus."

"Oh, thank you Wendy." I said excitedly and hugged her lightly.

"Take a shower quick, Arusi is planning a small party." She whispered.

I swung from the bed immediately and rushed to have a shower.

Wendy sang happy birthday lyrics all through with her phone.

The door bell rang and she rushed out to see who it was. I began to hear boisterous voices from the sitting room, people conversing excitedly.

"Where is the celebrant?" A familiar voice asked from the sitting room.

I quickly wore my shorts and a sweater and walked sluggishly to the sitting room.

"Birthday girl is here..." Andre screamed excitedly. I was surprised to see him at my house that morning.

"Are you shock to see me? Your roommate told me about the party yesterday in school."

Andre said rubbing his hands together. Arusi came out of the kitchen immediately, smelling of thyme and rosemary leaves.

"I forgot to tell you that I met Andre yesterday at the Fashion class, he came to audition models, and he picked meeee. I had to tell him about your birthday. " She said excitedly.

"Oh really? Nice." I said, and gave a delightful smile. "Thank you for coming Andre." I said.

Wendy played a classy music from the Sound system, while Arusi went out and came out with a little white hairy puppy. She wore her a pink dress.

"Aweeeee....this is so beautiful." I said, rubbing my hands on the hairy puppy.

"It's for you. Happy birthday once more." She said, and handed the puppy to me. I named her Fiona." she said looking pleased.

I took Fiona from her, smiling wide, it was a barbet, French water dog. it was the most beautiful hairy dog I had ever seen.

"Oh she is gorgeous, she looks like the Australian Shepherd Augustus got for me on my 27th birthday."

Wendy said, fanning herself with hands.

"Oh dear Arusi, thank you for giving a baby." I said, stroking Fiona in the ears.

Andre was about to say something when the door bell rang.

"Do we have another invitee?" Wendy asked, looking amazed.

"Let me Check" Arusi gave me a guarded look before darting away.

She opened the door and my heart skipped at the sight of Shan. He was kneeling down with a car key and a diamond ring placed in a small box. Andre was confused, Wendy looked pleased, and I was startled.

"Marry me please my love." He said in a baritone voice. "Happy birthday baby."

he whispered aloud as he lifted the car key in the air. There was calmness in the air, as I stared in a confuse state.

Story Written By VickyBon
The Victims(Pt 11) "Marry Me Please My Love" He Said In a Baritone Voice" Reviewed by sirealsilver on April 27, 2017 Rating: 5 I woke up to the sweet aroma of a fresh baked cake from the oven. Arusi had woken up early to bake a cake for my birthday.

No comments: