The Victims(part 12) "Arusi, I Am Getting Married. Are You Not Happy For Me?" - Sirealsilver

728x90 AdSpace

The Victims(part 12) "Arusi, I Am Getting Married. Are You Not Happy For Me?"

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, closeup

I stood for a moment undecided.
Getting married to Shan was going to bring a lot of fame to me, contracts from fashion brands etcetera.
I rubbed my hands on Fiona, and sat slowly on the couch.


Andre, Wendy and Arusi sat down and nodded to the sound of the music from the home theater.

It took me all the courage to walk towards Shan without trembling. Arusi gave me an eye blink, meaning that I shouldn't listen to Shan.

But I took off my eyes from her, I loved Shan, and I was tired of living with a frustrated emotions of not being with him anymore.

He muttered something under his breath and held the door for me, then followed down the steps.

His hands spanned my waist, has he led me to a brand new lemon color wrangler jeep, then he knelt down again.

"Marry me baby." before I knew what was happening, he had placed the ring on my finger, then he kissed me deep. At first I was hesitant, but he held the ring tight to my finger.

"I wanna make preparations so that you can meet mom and Dad in new Orleans by weekend." He said excitedly, then kissed me again, and then put the car key in between my cleavage, I smiled up at him as he walked away into his car.
***********
I went back to the house that morning with the smell of Shan's Gucci guilty clinging to my sweater and my hair.

As I stepped into the house, the atmosphere changed.

"Where is Andre?" I asked.

" He just left." Wendy replied.

"Oh my! that's a diamond ring Etiene."

"Yes, I have accepted to marry Shan." I said with a wistful smile.

"Oh yeah. I hope he won't lay his hands on you anymore. This ring looks so much like the ring my Augustus got for me from Dubai, it's so much like it." Wendy said running her hands on the ring.

Arusi's face was frowned, as she pretended to be stroking Fiona.

"Arusi, I am getting married. Are you not happy for me?" I asked excitedly.

"No I am not. You think that marrying Shan will be the end to his violence on you? The moment you walked out of this door to go after Shan, I had given up.

You just walked into a life of frustration and pains. That guy will trap you!"

"Don't say a thing like that Arusi, we should be happy for her. He just got her a car!" Wendy exclaimed with an expressionless face."

"You two must be really greedy. And so what? if he got her a damn car and so fuck what? He is just trying to buy her heart into marrying him, so that he can concentrate on dealing with you." Arusi said angrily and walked into the room.
************
On the evening of my birthday, Shan came to pick me for dinner at Lacroix restaurant. He was dressed in a suit, I had never seen him that handsome in a while, I tucked my hands into the fold of his arms, as we got into my new car.

Story Written By VickyBon

The Victims(part 12) "Arusi, I Am Getting Married. Are You Not Happy For Me?" Reviewed by sirealsilver on April 27, 2017 Rating: 5 I stood for a moment undecided. Getting married to Shan was going to bring a lot of fame to me, contracts from fashion brands etceter...

No comments: