The Victims (Pt 6) "She Was Beaten Up By Shan." Andre Said Sarcastically - Sirealsilver

728x90 AdSpace

The Victims (Pt 6) "She Was Beaten Up By Shan." Andre Said Sarcastically

Image result for pictures of black woman crying

Shan Eliot stepped out of the elevator into the hotel lobby. He held my hands so tight that I couldn't even struggle to slip it off a bit. Feelings of futile anger
 

mixed with headache and pains overshadowed me.

Shan's face became Stern, stupidity incarnate.

He clicked the door open with a card and slammed it.

"I left my work, business meetings postponed to be with the woman I love, and this is how you pay me back for my devoted love?" Shan reeled off.

"He used to be in Pennsylvania." I stammered, but before I could turn my face he slapped me hard on the face.

"Leave me alone! I don't love you anymore! I cried out. He Rushed for his belt and beat me up mercilessly. Alarm and crisis crashed into my head like a tornado.

I forcefully stood up and pushed him to the floor, running out of the room in torn jersey and shattered looking hair.

I ran without looking back, then I ran into Andre.

"Help me Andre, he will kill me!" I screamed. He held my hands gently and backed me like a child to his hotel room.

"This is not good for you Etiene. Too bad."

"I wanna just leave here, leave this place as soon as possible. Take me out from here." I said, shivering like a cold bunny.

Andre took a sweater from his bed and wore me as fast as he could.

"You will be fine." He said soothingly.

Tears streamed out of my eyes, I was in deep fear, my heart was beating so fast.

"Calm Down. Do you need anything?"

"No. I want to go now. Take me home, this place isn't safe." I said in a shaky tone.
***********

I left Island of Maui by flight in the early hours of the next day. Andre took me home, all through the night, he had watched me cry, and lament to sleep.

"What happened to you?" Arusi asked in dismay.

"She was beaten up by Shan." Andre said sarcastically.

"Shan? Andre!" Arusi exclaimed.

"how did you two meet? what really happened? You saw her in Maui?" Arusi asked looking confused.
But we were all mute for a while. Arusi dialled Wendy's number and called her immediately.

"You should be here as soon as possible. Your best friend was almost killed by Shan today." she said meanly, not looking at our faces, then hung the call.

"Wendy will be here in a bit" she snapped.

"Why would you tell Wendy this?" I asked weakly.

"Because she is in the right position to talk senses into you!"

I never wanted Wendy to know about Shan maltreating me. she is my best friend, but sharing this with her was going to complicate issues.

Wendy is a woman who knows how to colour her shit to beauty.
We all waited anxiously for the drama queen's arrival.

Source....VickyBon
The Victims (Pt 6) "She Was Beaten Up By Shan." Andre Said Sarcastically Reviewed by sirealsilver on April 24, 2017 Rating: 5 Shan Eliot stepped out of the elevator into the hotel lobby. He held my hands so tight that I couldn't even struggle to slip it ...

No comments: