The Victims (part 3) "You Need Expensive Things Baby. I Will Do More. Just Love Me And Do The Things I Want" - Sirealsilver

728x90 AdSpace

The Victims (part 3) "You Need Expensive Things Baby. I Will Do More. Just Love Me And Do The Things I Want"

Image may contain: 1 person, flower and plantImage may contain: 1 person, flower and plant

Half an hour later, seated across me was Shan. We were at this cool bar in a shopping mall, I sipped the last of pomegranate cooler. 


The non alcoholic blend of sweet and sour was what I needed to revive me from the hot slap Shan had given to my face few moments ago at his apartment.

He ran this thumb across my lower lip gently.

"I got you something." he whispered.

He took his hands down and brings out a package from a small gift bag, then dropped it on the table.

I hurriedly opened it and got bewildered by the sight of the amazing iPhone, it had a new Sim card attached to it.

"You retrieved my number? how did you know....."

"It's a new Sim card." He cut in immediately, then continued. "I want you to have privacy."

"I am not a private person. I am a model, have got contracts hanging there, have got important contacts, they will will need to reach me!" I yelled angrily.

"I give you everything! you are so ungrateful! I should be your everything, I should be of importance to you Etiene!"

My heart became soft, I became calm at the sound of his voice.

I held his hands gently. "It's okay. I will accept this." I whispered.

He became calm too. He removes the phone from it pack and fixed the micro Sim in it.

"This cost you a lot. iPhones are expensive." I said.

"You need expensive things baby. I will do more. Just love me and do the things I want."

He accompanied the words with a wriggle of his eyebrows, my lips curved up into a smile.

"I have a runway lessons today with Miss Cardilac." I said, flipping through my new phone.

He stood up immediately and held my hands.

"We will be going to Haleakala Volcana and beaches this weekend. We need a vacation baby." He said, twisting my hands gently.

"Where is that?"

"Maui." He said in American English.

He sounded as if he was being generous and thoughtful. I knew that it would be churlish to complain about going on so many weekend Vacations, so I gave a soft smile as we walked out of the mall.

Shan and I were admired by a lot of people. People said he was Jayz and I was Beyonce, but he wasn't ever ready to entertain such admirations from men when it came to me.

He wasn't ready to relinquish me easily, he was Never planning to.

"I don't like the way guys are staring at you." He whispered huskily.

"Shan...."

"Even when we are together."

"They all know you are my man, look; my hands are clasp to yours. obviously everyone knows you are my lover."

I turned my face to offer him my lips and he took the offer. His lips were warmed, drawing emotions from inside me.
The Victims (part 3) "You Need Expensive Things Baby. I Will Do More. Just Love Me And Do The Things I Want" Reviewed by sirealsilver on April 22, 2017 Rating: 5 Half an hour later, seated across me was Shan. We were at this cool bar in a shopping mall, I sipped the last of pomegranate cooler....

No comments: