The Creepy Christmas Vacation (Episode 6) "Where Can We Get a Gun?" I Asked Naively - Sirealsilver

728x90 AdSpace

The Creepy Christmas Vacation (Episode 6) "Where Can We Get a Gun?" I Asked Naively



As the morning rose, the light shined through the curtains.
Kambili had slept deep.


Everything seemed to go silent as I heard a loud sound from the sitting room.

Adrenaline pumped through my body as I jumped up.

"Wake up KamKam!" my bubbly voice chimed.

"let me sleep a bit nne." she muttered, pulling the blanket over her face.

I slapped her hard on her cheeks immediately.
"people broke into the house, wake up!"

She stood up immediately and pulled out a machete from under the bed.
We could hear each others heartbeat drumming aloud.

I grabbed Kambili by the hand and tiptoed down the staircase that led to the sitting room.

We looked down and our hearts trembled at the sight of the zombies, they were in numbers.

Kambili had started hitting each of them hard on the head, cutting some heads off their necks.

I looked through the window, and saw two of them outside, snarling. I turned around and saw Kambili slicing two zombies head off at once, protecting me from getting bitten.

She swung her machete right over my head, hitting two zombies square in the head, sending a spray of blood all over me.

We began to hear screams and wailings from the neighbors, people ran out of their houses helter Skelter, babies crying aloud.

"We should pack a few things including water and some food." Kambili said, breathing so fast as she disappeared into the kitchen, while I ran upstairs to pack a few clothes, sweaters and a duvet into a big school bag. I hung it behind me and ran downstairs hurriedly.

"We need a gun!" Kambili said, still breathing aloud.

"Where can we get a gun?" I asked naively.

"Smith should have some In California, we should leave now." She broke a car window with the machete and threw the food stuffs in there.

" Take off that bag and put it behind the car!" she yelled as she started the car.

"Help me please, my child got bitten by that thing" a white woman who was carrying a toddler in her hands begged.

Kambili ran out of the car and helped bring the child into the backseat.
The woman ran In hurriedly as we zoomed off speedily.

"This baby is infected you know?" I whispered.

"What do you mean?" Kambili asked, her face looking terrified.

"You know this. If anyone gets a bite, the person gets weak, dies and then turns. That's why them in multitudes daily. Those things in the movies are real."

"I can't throw them out of the car nne, tufia. A small child. We will wait until she dies, but I am not praying that she dies."

Kambili said softly and turned back to see the baby.

"Is everything alright?" The white woman asked In a shaky tone.

"How long has she been beaten?" I asked.

"An hour ago." she replied, her was became teary.

"It's okay." I said calmly.

"We could find a pharmacy or a clinic in California, I will help."

Kambili drove for 5hours, as we approached California, it was getting dark. The whole town was quiet, we could perceive fresh blood from afar.

Kambili gave a loud brake sound as we got into zombie herds.

Source....VickyBon
The Creepy Christmas Vacation (Episode 6) "Where Can We Get a Gun?" I Asked Naively Reviewed by sirealsilver on April 17, 2017 Rating: 5 As the morning rose, the light shined through the curtains. Kambili had slept deep.

No comments: