Supernatural Exploits, Noah's Ark Aud..Full Life Ave., Uyo - Sirealsilver

728x90 AdSpace

Supernatural Exploits, Noah's Ark Aud..Full Life Ave., Uyo

Image may contain: 1 person, text

''Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert''.


Don't miss the first service in the month of April with Rev. Ntia I. Ntia. as he will be ministering on the topic: BLESSING THROUGH DEDICATION by 6:30am, 8:30am and 10:30am @ Full Life Christian Centre, 2Lanes, Uyo. Its your service of blessings and breakthroughs. Invite your family and friends.
Supernatural Exploits, Noah's Ark Aud..Full Life Ave., Uyo Reviewed by sirealsilver on April 02, 2017 Rating: 5 ''Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and riv...

No comments: