Orji Uzor Kalu Turns 57, Celebrates Birthday In The Farm (Photonews) - Sirealsilver

728x90 AdSpace

Orji Uzor Kalu Turns 57, Celebrates Birthday In The Farm (Photonews)

Former Abia state governor, Orji Uzor Kalu who turned 57 on Friday, April 21, 2017, celebrated the special day in the farm, to share agricultural knowledge and expertise with the people of Abia State. Taking to his Facebook page, he shared these photos and wrote:
'For over 20 years, I have tried not to celebrate my birthday. But today I am in the farm not only to mark my 57th birthday but to also share agricultural knowledge and expertise with our people. Up to this moment, many people are not yet convinced about the wealth hidden in farming. 
While some are scared of its demanding nature, others are yet to understand the importance of farming to ourselves and to the nation.
I am glad spending my birthday on the farm, but I am more glad because of the knowledge our agricultural extension workers and I were able to impart on our people.'






Orji Uzor Kalu Turns 57, Celebrates Birthday In The Farm (Photonews) Reviewed by sirealsilver on April 23, 2017 Rating: 5 Former Abia state governor, Orji Uzor Kalu who turned 57 on Friday, April 21, 2017, celebrated the special day in the farm, to share ag...

No comments: