Faith Is Your Receipt - By P. Ezekiel Atang - Sirealsilver

728x90 AdSpace

Faith Is Your Receipt - By P. Ezekiel Atang

Image may contain: 2 people, people sitting and crowd

Hebrews‬ ‭11:1‬ ‭NKJV‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬
 
“Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.”

Faith is a NOW thing. Faith is a present affair, which is why the bible says "now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen". 


If you extract the word "now" from it, it will lose its meaning. This is because our God is a now God, He never refers to Himself in the past. 

When asked by Moses of His Name He described Himself in the present; "I Am that I Am". When the soldiers asked in the garden of Gethsemane of Jesus; Jesus replied "I Am He". 

So, concerning faith, we have been instructed by Jesus that "whatsoever we desire when we pray, we should believe that we have received it, and we shall have it". Again, receiving is a present tense here.
 
The truth is that before you asked, God made all your provisions ready, all you have to do is to look for your evidence of provision and of payment by God, in order to live in and enjoy the present reality of your provision. 

So, if I ask God for healing, I am not to behave as though my healing is on the way, rather I should celebrate my healing, as though it has already been given. I will do this by locating my receipt in the word of God. 

In the word of God, it is written that I was healed by His stripes; (Isaiah 53:5; 1Peter 2:24). Meaning to say that my healing was paid for longest time ago. 

So, all I need to do is, locate my word in the scriptures, make my requests for healing, and from then on, believe that I am healed by reason of my receipt or evidence of things not seen.

The receipt for my healing is the evidence of things not seen, it is the evidence of my payment. Usually, the presentation of receipt silences all doubts and controversy. After you prayed for your healing, satan will try to make it look as though you were not healed. 

He does this by showing you that you are still sick, but you should remind him of the fact that a receipt is the evidence of things not yet seen. 

It is a proof that you have been healed already even though it is not yet seen in your body. I may not see the healing but I have the evidence or receipt with me. 

It is recorded in His word "by His stripes I WAS healed", (1Peter 2:24). Look for your receipt on any matter of concern today and present it for your delivery in Jesus Name.

Assignment
 
i. Look for all the receipts of things that Jesus had already done for you, and present them in prayer for onward collection.
 
ii. Keep your eyes on your receipt rather than the fact that the delivery has not yet manifested, and be ready to pull it out.
 
iii. Begin to thank God for all He has already paid for; praise Him forever.

Prayer
 
-Lord I thank you today because I now know that all things are mine. Since you died to pay for all, I will never lack anything I need in this life.
 
-Lord please lead me to all the many receipts of things you have already paid for in Jesus Name.
 
-I receive the grace to make my collections in Jesus Name.

Nugget

If you ask God for healing, do not behave as though your healing is on the way, rather, celebrate your healing, because it has already been given.
Faith Is Your Receipt - By P. Ezekiel Atang Reviewed by sirealsilver on June 10, 2017 Rating: 5 Hebrews‬ ‭11:1‬ ‭NKJV‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬   “Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.” Faith i...

No comments: