Pains: "Do You Know That I Can Kill You Now For Cheating On Me?" - Sirealsilver

728x90 AdSpace

Pains: "Do You Know That I Can Kill You Now For Cheating On Me?"

Image may contain: 1 person, closeup

She tied my feet and my hands to the kitchen window, and kissed my cheeks. "Kenechukwu, you are precious to me." her voice quavered now, like someone who was professing love deeply, choked with emotions.
 

"you should stop doing annoying things to me. I will never slap your face anymore, nor beat you up and try to be a pervert. Okay my love?
 
I am going to shock you and put a stop to all of this! "
 
She was crying now, tears streaming down her face. I saw the moist stream before I saw the water. I watched her pour the water from the kettle, it seemed like everything happened in slow motion. 

And then suddenly, I felt the heat of the water poured on my penis. The pain of contact was so pure, so scalding , I felt nothing for a second.

I inhaled deeply and let the air out, then Yelled and struggled to cut off the rope.

"Why are you yelling Kenechukwu? the neighbors might laugh at you. Are you not a man anymore?" She asked, her face became stern.

"What have I done wrong to you now Mgbori?" I cried out.

"Oh Kene, you're not aware?" I nodded after a while.

"I warned you to stop seeing Amaka your son's mom. But yesterday, you sent her money for Fish and okpa, o bu ezi?"

"She wanted money, she is my son's mother. Was I suppose to starve them? they were hungry and broke Mgbori? I said in a trembling voice.

she pulled the knife out by its wooden handle and stared at it for a while.

"So, as your wife, I don't have mouth to eat Okpa and fish enh?" The bitterness on her face became severe.
"I am sorry bikonu." I said in soft whispers.

My heart sank as she placed the knife on my tummy and shifted it towards my chest.

"Do you know that I can kill you now for cheating on me?"

"No my dear wife, I am not cheating on you please. I only sent Amaka money to buy fish for my son."

She threw the knife on the floor and loosed the rope. She walked out of the kitchen without staring back.

I could not move for a while. I carefully sat on the floor, weeping endlessly.
Mama had warned me against marrying Mgbori.

Mgbori was my worse nightmare.

I sneaked out of the house that night, and drove to Abia, I was never going back to Izu.

®Vicky Bon
Pains: "Do You Know That I Can Kill You Now For Cheating On Me?" Reviewed by sirealsilver on May 16, 2017 Rating: 5 She tied my feet and my hands to the kitchen window, and kissed my cheeks. "Kenechukwu, you are precious to me." her voice ...

No comments: