Good Girl, Bad girl "The Story of a Runs Girl" (Episode 15) - Sirealsilver

728x90 AdSpace

Good Girl, Bad girl "The Story of a Runs Girl" (Episode 15)

Image may contain: 1 person, closeup

"Can we talk outside?" Roland asked softly, handing the phone to Omote.
His question almost tore out Omote's hearts, and the look of anguish in his eyes was even worse. Omote walked glumly behind him as he led the walk to where he packed his car.


"Are you alright?" Omote asked looking devastated. They were both looking devastated.

"Mom is sick. The maid said she has been rushed to the hospital. I was on my way to the hospital this morning when I saw your phone on the car seat.

I had to bring it here as soon as possible." Roland said, putting his hands on Omote's face firmly.

"Pray for my mom baby." Roland said with a sigh.

Omote's heart melted. She stared at Roland straight in the eye, and held his hands tight.

"She will be fine." She said softly against his ears. He drew in a shuddering breath.

"I should be leaving now to avoid traffic."

He said, and kissed Omote on the lip. He got into his car immediately and drove off.

Omote stood there for a while, watching the car until she couldn't view it anymore.

She rushed into the house, and after she switched on her cell phone, she dialed Chief's number.

"Hello my Baby love. I am so disappointed. you know I am not happy with you at all?" Chief said, his voice was deep, and his accent more pronounced.

"oh chief. my phone is bad. I can't pick calls anymore with it, I am the only person who can call. I am sorry sir." She said girlishly.

"Can you see me this morning?"

"Yes." She responded excitedly.

"Meet me at Lagos Oriental Hotel. I will be there in an hour."

Omote hung up the call and immediately vanished into her bedroom. She applied a light make up on her face, and topped up a Mac ruby woo lipstick on her lips generously.

She heard the horn of a car from inside her bedroom, and ran out to see if it was a taxi. She knew that calling a Uber cab guy was going to keep her at home for extra twenty minutes, and she didn't want to disappoint chief in anyway.

As she pulled the curtain, she saw a Blue old Peugeot 504 packed at frontage. Her sister Tega rushed out from her room and ran towards the car. A young man dressed in a faded jean and black tee-shirt and was also wearing a baseball cap hurriedly came out and hugged Tega.

He was the owner of the Peugeot, and Obviously the famous Chetachukwu the cab guy who wants to marry her sister.

"My younger sister is inside, let's greet her ." Tega said aloud and excitedly.

Omote stared at Chetachukwu in a disgustful manner, until they got to the stair case. Tega laughed, falling on his neck as he cracked a witty dry joke.

As they stepped into the house, Omote sat gently on the sofa, she crossed her legs and waited for her sister to make the introduction.

"Omor, meet Cheta my fiancé."Tega said excitedly.

"Welcome bros." Omote greeted him sternly.

"Ah sister I have hear a lot concerning you, iwetago?

I am a humble somebody. I use to sell tire for ariaria. I jus say mek I come Lakos come hustle like a man, since the tire business no work. I be born aken Klistian. sometimes I dey enter lod plich of Kod mercies and
kudness. you are welcome, iwetago?" Cheta said in a clear, anglicized local accent.

Omote fell silent, she was amazed. She wanted to clamp her mouth shut, but she knew it would do no good.

®Vicky Bon
Good Girl, Bad girl "The Story of a Runs Girl" (Episode 15) Reviewed by sirealsilver on May 10, 2017 Rating: 5 "Can we talk outside?" Roland asked softly, handing the phone to Omote. His question almost tore out Omote's hearts, an...

1 comment:

  1. Everyone needs a computer, even if you’re knee-deep in your iPhone,
    there are striking advantages to owning a PC that give us better
    performance to use it, the most expensive configuration,
    which comprises an Audio Block for built-in sound output,
    a 1TB hard drive block and even a graphics block for Ultra HD video.
    The following configurations are great to use my pc:
    CPU: Intel Core i5 – Core i7, Graphics: AMD Radeon RX 480 –
    Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080, Storage: 1TB HDD – 512GB SSD; 2TB HDD,
    Communication: Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2,
    Dimensions (W x D x H): 7.09 x 14.02 x 15.22 inches
    Actually my pc is great for using as well as to play and it’s
    better to care your Best PC that means due time charging its better
    don’t go to emergency charging that’s I do and thanks to everyone.

    ReplyDelete